- Beautiful Angelby Ashley Capitano on May 7, 2021 at 3:48 pm
- Walking in Memory of Sondraby Paul Turner on May 7, 2021 at 12:14 pm
- I walk for my mom Annamaria June 15 1941 to July 20 2020by Luciana Costa on May 6, 2021 at 1:18 pm
- Miles for Momby melanie alward on May 6, 2021 at 12:51 pm
- Walking for Dadby Susan Elliott on May 6, 2021 at 12:28 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and caregiver support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.