McCORMICK DEMENTIA RESEARCH
- Artificial Intelligence in Agingby Lisa Hartford on November 22, 2023 at 4:13 pm
- Innovations in the Residential Care of Older Personsby Rebecca Ihilchik on October 26, 2023 at 3:56 pm
- Helping your aging parents from afar can be challenging. Tuktu has the solution.by Lisa Hartford on September 28, 2023 at 5:08 pm
- Worldwide Disruptions in Brain Health Innovationby Rebecca Ihilchik on September 13, 2023 at 4:20 pm
- CABHI invests $5 million in 19 companies that improve the lives of older adultsby Lisa Hartford on August 24, 2023 at 5:21 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and care partner support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.