- AFTD Educational Webinar: Person-Centered Care for Behavioral Variant FTDby Matt Ozga on June 23, 2022 at 7:44 pm
- Demystifying Death and Dying (Part II)by CABHI Staff on June 16, 2022 at 7:52 pm
- AFTD Research Engagement Director Presents Findings on Latinos and FTD Diagnoses in Interviewby Matt Ozga on June 6, 2022 at 5:23 pm
- Unique FTD Caregiving Story Detailed in “Atavist” Articleby Matt Ozga on June 1, 2022 at 7:03 pm
- FTD Care Partner Discusses Husband’s FTD Diagnosis, Finding Support on “Dementia Dialogue” Podcastby Matt Ozga on May 24, 2022 at 1:24 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and caregiver support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.