- Not Too Young: The Most Common Dementia Under 60by Matt Ozga on September 16, 2021 at 1:09 pm
- Daughter Writes Children’s Book in Honor of Father Who Had PSPby Adriana Fraser on September 16, 2021 at 7:57 am
- Spotlight On…Mary Beth Wighton, Activist and Authorby Adriana Fraser on September 15, 2021 at 7:52 pm
- Still Kicking: Confronting Aging and Ableism in the Wake of the Pandemicby Arielle Townsend on September 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
- Protein Replacement Therapy May Be Useful in Treating FTD-GRN, Recent Study Findsby Adriana Fraser on September 10, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and caregiver support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.