McCORMICK DEMENTIA RESEARCH
Strategic Plan 2022-2025 Aim By 2025, McCormick Care Group will be recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in innovative dementia ...
McCormick Home and McCormick Dementia Services Awarded Three-Year Accreditation for Quality Long-Term and Dementia Care January 30, 2023 LONDON, ON ...
Message to Families from CEO September 2, 2022 Dear Members of the McCormick Care Group Community, I would like to ...
McCormick Home Statement on Ministry Air Conditioning Compliance Order Our residents' quality of life is our top priority, and we ...
Letter to Families-Air Conditioning Thursday, July 28, 2022 Dear Resident Families: Earlier today CBC London published a story entitled, “3 ...
- CABHI’S Discover and Adopt (D+A) Program: Call for Organizations 2023by CABHI Staff on May 26, 2023 at 1:33 pm
- Crossroads: Navigating Driving and Dementiaby CABHI Staff on May 19, 2023 at 10:51 am
- The human brain is an amazing thing…until it failsby CABHI Staff on April 20, 2023 at 5:20 pm
- CABHI invests $4.55 million in latest cohort of agetech companies helping older adultsby CABHI Staff on April 13, 2023 at 6:15 pm
- Ageism in tech | Spark with Nora Young | Live Radio | CBC Listenby CABHI Staff on March 31, 2023 at 3:42 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and care partner support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.