McCORMICK DEMENTIA RESEARCH
Strategic Plan 2022-2025 Aim By 2025, McCormick Care Group will be recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in innovative dementia ...
McCormick Home and McCormick Dementia Services Awarded Three-Year Accreditation for Quality Long-Term and Dementia Care January 30, 2023 LONDON, ON ...
Message to Families from CEO September 2, 2022 Dear Members of the McCormick Care Group Community, I would like to ...
McCormick Home Statement on Ministry Air Conditioning Compliance Order Our residents' quality of life is our top priority, and we ...
Career Opportunities POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR Download PDF An exciting opportunity exists for a Human Resources Coordinator for the McCormick ...
- One Size Does Not Fit All: The Intersection Between Sex, Gender & Brain Healthby Nicole Pacampara on March 8, 2023 at 12:15 pm
- Introducing Digital RESI March Panelistsby CABHI Staff on February 23, 2023 at 5:57 pm
- £4m Longitude Prize on Dementia receives 175 entries | Charity Today Newsby CABHI Staff on February 22, 2023 at 6:30 am
- The Mentee Experience: Radical Candor & Gratitude in the Mentor-Mentee Relationship (Part II of The Mentorship Series)by CABHI Staff on February 6, 2023 at 12:07 pm
- Raising My First Million: The Health Moonshot Mindsets & Tactics That Helped Perceiv AI Close $1.5M During a Down Marketby CABHI Staff on February 3, 2023 at 12:20 am
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and caregiver support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.