- 5 Innovations Supporting People Living with Dementia and their Caregiversby Arielle Townsend on January 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm
- What to Do About…The Decision to Learn One’s Genetic FTD Statusby Matt Ozga on January 10, 2022 at 10:22 pm
- What to Know Before Ordering Genetic Testingby Matt Ozga on January 10, 2022 at 10:21 pm
- Former FTD Caregiver Portrays Life with Dementia in Debut Short Film “Front Porches”by Adriana Fraser on January 10, 2022 at 2:25 pm
- New Pharma-Academic Partnership Aims to Advance FTD Treatment Developmentby Adriana Fraser on January 10, 2022 at 1:55 pm
Living Well with Dementia Technology as a Tool – High and Low tech Aids to Support Living Safely
Karen Johnson, Director, McCormick Dementia Services and Alexis McDowell, Occupational Therapist, London Health Sciences Centre on high and low-tech Aids to support living safely.
About McCormick Dementia Services
The McCormick Dementia Services team has a strong history and an ongoing commitment to delivering the highest quality programs and services to clients in our day program, weekend overnight respite program and caregiver support programs. Clients
On November, 16th 2016 the McCormick Home and Fanshawe College hosted the Art Dimension Show and Sale. The following news story was aired on the Rogers TV segment ‘Fanshawe Learns’.