McCormick Care Group – COVID-19 Update
Saturday, December 12, 2020
The results of our staff, external providers and resident COVID-19 testing continue to arrive at the home. The lab capacity across the province has been overwhelmed due to increasing cases of COVID-19 across the province, and results have been slow to arrive. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the final batch of results to arrive.
All results received to date, with the exception of the one positive resident have been negative.
As of Saturday at 3:00pm, we are pleased to report the following update:
- 151/155 residents results have been received
- 176/199 staff results have been received
- 13/15 external provider results have been received.
The current breakdown from each resident home area:
- Oak Avenue – All results received
- Willow- Waiting on 1 result
- Maple – Waiting on 1 result
- Memory Lane –Waiting on 1 result
- Evergreen Walk – Waiting on 1 result
A reminder that COVID-19 testing for caregivers will be held next week on the following dates and times:
- Monday, December 14, 2020- 10:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020- 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, December 17, 2020- 3:00pm-4:30pm
Once we know all our test results, I will arrange a Zoom family meeting to discuss our status and to answer any questions you may have.