McCormick Care Group – COVID-19 Update
Friday, December 18, 2020
Thank you to all of the families who participated in our family Zoom meeting today. The minutes will be sent out to all families on the e-mail distribution list for your review if you were unable to attend.
Our outbreak is still on track to be declared over on December 23, 2020, provided no new cases present before this time. Our latest round of staff testing results are starting to arrive at the home, and to date, they are all negative. An update will be provided as more information arrives.
Our thoughts continue to be with the affected resident on Evergreen Walk and their family at this time.
Upcoming dates for caregiver COVID19 testing are as follows:
- Monday, December 21, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 23, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 25, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 28, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 30, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 2, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
A reminder to all caregivers coming into the home: As discussed during today’s call, you must allow the screener to ask you all of the questions upon arrival at the home. It is a ministry and public health requirement, and screeners are simply doing their job. Please be patient and follow the process to protect our residents, staff and each other.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend — stay safe!