McCormick Care Group – COVID-19 Update
Monday, December 21, 2020
As a follow up to the message sent out yesterday, our COVID-19 outbreak is still on track to be declared over on December 23, 2020, provided no new cases present before this time.
There have been many questions from families what will change in anticipation of the province going into Gray Lockdown. From an essential caregiver perspective, nothing will change from the current protocols in place. Caregivers will still be required to have a valid COVID-19 test every 7 days and families can still have 2 designated caregivers but only one caregiver can visit at a time.
The home has been given approval to resume hairdressing services so the salon will reopen on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 to residents, with the exception of Evergreen Walk. Once the outbreak is declared over, Evergreen residents will be permitted to come to the hair salon.
Upcoming dates for caregiver COVID-19 testing are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 23, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 25, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 28, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 30, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 2, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Wishing you a wonderful week — stay safe!