McCormick Care Group – COVID-19 Update #4
Thursday, September 2, 2021
This is a fourth McCormick Care Group – COVID-19 Update for Thursday, September 2, 2021.
We have just completed the PCR testing on the four resident home areas. Thank you to our amazing team for making it happen so quickly!
We have received the following outbreak measures from the health unit:
- No residents are to leave the home for short-stay absences.
- All activities, functions and meetings on the affected home areas are to be cancelled.
- The home is closed to visitors at this time, including indoor and outdoor visitors.
- Essential caregivers can continue to visit the home. They are limited to one caregiver at a time only and can only visit with one resident.
- Essential caregivers coming to visit on Evergreen Walk, Willow Ridge, Maple Grove and Memory Lane must wear full droplet/contact precautions. The required PPE is located at the screening entrance.
These restrictions will remain in place in all home areas until further notice. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.